A Good Case is More than Just a box, Its a Cooling System
Having the right tower for your computer is very important if you want to keep it from becoming dusty and dirty. This article will discuss what you need to look for in a case, and also some tips on how to decide which case is right for you.
- For starters, you need to know exactly what type of case you need. What kind of computer are you buying a case for? For example, is it an HTPC (Home Theater PC) or is it a gaming PC?
- Either way, there are three basic types of cases: classic (reinforced casing), external, and internal. The classic one has a strong and sturdy case that is made out of steel, but is much more expensive than the rest.
- When you are looking for a tower case, remember that not all make of cases will fit. A good thing to do is to buy at least two case models so that you have a selection for various needs.
- Now, if you are interested in getting a case with a glass front, you need to check the manufacturer. In most cases, you can buy a glass front for free, but sometimes you will need to pay. When you do so, always pay attention to what is the return policy.
- Since the glass-front case is always free, there is no reason not to buy one. In fact, since it will help to prevent dust from getting into your computer, it is a must. However, make sure that it does not restrict the air flow, which can cause problems.
- If you do not mind the fact that the case will obstruct the airflow, then you can just go with the classic design, which is just as good. It is recommended to get the classic design instead of going with an external case because of its metal construction.
- The other reason to go with an external box is that the only other option is to get a simple external box. That being said, most people do not want to spend more money on a simple box. They just want a case that looks great and is of high quality.
- There are also many manufacturers of cases that use the classic design, but they may not be as reliable as other companies that use the classic design. To determine this, you need to see how they treat their customer’s feedback. Always ask for testimonials, since they are the best way to know what others think about a company.
- Another thing to look for is whether or not the company offers professional installation services. A professional will be able to show you the best way to install the case, so make sure that they do so.
- Lastly, if you are planning to buy a tower case for your PC, you need to remember that the longer the box, the more it will cost. Therefore, if you plan to buy a long tower case, make sure that you buy it as a whole unit. If you buy just one component part, the price will almost double.
Additional Tips To Consider
Finding the right case for your computer will be your first priority when buying a computer, and choosing the right case is an important decision. There are several options to choose from when buying a case for your computer.
Built in cases. Built in cases include a sliding door with internal compartments that fit the PC components inside. These cases can be quite affordable and usually have a smooth finish, so you can get a nice gloss finish if you like. As mentioned above, they typically come with easy to use compartments. Although built in cases offer many advantages, they also come with a few disadvantages.
You don’t have to worry about wires or connectors being connected to the computer, since there are simple holes cut into the sides of the case. However, it does mean that you will need to manually open and close the case to install/remove the components. They do not provide much protection to the CPU, unless you buy the “whole-box” style of case, which has the whole unit installed in the case.
- o Modular or custom made. Many businesses purchase custom made cases to add to their existing desktops. These cases come in a wide variety of designs and finishes, so you should be able to find a case that best suits your needs.
- o Pre-built. Custom built cases may be more expensive than building in cases, but there are a number of companies out there that specialize in custom-made cases for your computer. Depending on the type of PC you have, you might want to look into purchasing one of these. Custom built cases can usually cost between $400 and $1000, depending on the size and complexity of the case.
- o DIY. There are many companies out there that sell built-in computer cases, but if you are looking to save money and do it yourself, there are plenty of companies that sell pre-built computer cases. These are generally sold at cost and can be found online. It is worth looking at some reviews of the cases you are interested in purchasing before deciding whether to purchase a pre-built or build-it-yourself case.
You need to find the case that best fits your needs, and determine which company makes the best case for your computer. If you aren’t sure what your options are, then look for reviews of the different brands of computer cases before you make your final decision.